Pages

Thursday 19 October 2017

Q & A FT Lenitah

Q & A
Which one do you prefer schools back in the day or schools now a day and why?

Schools now a day because it is easier for us to learn since we have devices.

What is one thing that you wished Glen Taylor School had?
E.g:Singing Class,poetry or new Chromebooks?

I’m not sure

What are your goals for becoming a senior?

I don’t have any goals hopefully I just get through it like all the other years.

What is your favourite subject in school?

Reading is my favourite subject

If you had one wish what would it be and why would you make that specific wish?

My wish would be to end world hunger because I do not like seeing people suffer.

What is one thing that you like about this school and dislike about this school?

One thing I like about this school is the Chromebooks and I do not have anything that I dislike about this school.

If you were a time traveler what year would you travel to and why?

I would travel to the future to the year 3000 just to see what the world would look like and act like by then.

If you could be in any class you wanted to be what class would you be in?

I would stay in the same class.

If you had $230 what would you do with the money?

I would keep $60 for myself,I would give $100 to my parents and I would give the rest of the money to a homeless shelter.

If had to choose one dish of food to eat for the rest of your life what would it be ?

I would choose cheese pizza from Dominos

These were my interview questions with Lenitah
hopefully you were inspired by any of my blog posts and you have some new ideas on what you like to post about.

↞Come back to my blog to see more delayed but AWESOME blog posts by me↠


No comments:

Post a Comment