Pages

Monday 2 October 2017

My First Time I Recount

Wednesday 20th September 2017   
 
The First Time I made a best friend
                              ↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠


It was another sunny day.
We were in the classroom on the mat
doing the role and just before these words came out of the teachers mouth I was daydreaming about what I was going to have for lunch. Miss W said that we were going to Room 5, I was so excited that we were going to buddy up with another class.


Before we knew it we were already at our destination,
But just a few seconds later we all stood in lines and we had to dance to our worst nightmares !SHAKIRA!. After that we actually did work we were decorating our papers while I was handing out the stickers I said “Do you want a sticker no ok” and then I carried on walking to the next table.


But this person actually replied to my question, who knew me and my best friends friendship would start off by me handing her a sticker...after that moment I knew we would be bff’s. NOPE JUST KIDDING, I just thought she was a girl who actually wanted to decorate her piece of paper.


After that she asked if I wanted to play with her at morning tea obviously I said yes because I had no friends...I was so excited that I leaped out of chair like I won a gold medal, then at that very moment I knew I had a best friend. Or not because I realized that she had about about three other best friends.


By Anaysha

2 comments:

  1. Wow this was an awesome blog post about how you met your best friend,but I wonder who was it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mind my late reply, thanks for complimenting my story as well as my blog post. Appreciate you commenting on my blog so like I said before thank you !

    ReplyDelete