Pages

Wednesday 7 June 2017

All about Anaysha!

 
Talofa! my name is Anaysha. I am a year 8 student currently attending Glen Taylor School, I am 12 years of age & I am in Room 11. I am the house captain for Taurere (Green) & I am also full Samoan, some of my hobbies include singing, dancing, writing and many others. Writing would definitely be my favorite subject, I love writing poems as well as fictional stories & using my imagination. My goals for this year would be to improve in math & socializing more with my peers, as you continue to scroll through my blog you will see a lot of my writing pieces & a lot of blogging about the artwork that we do in Room 11! so feel free to comment on any of my posts, whether it's about something I could of done better or even commenting something that you like about my work. Go ahead! Thanks for checking out my blog :) can't wait too continue posting about my learning throughout the year, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment